Southampton Blog
FOOTBALL FRIENDS

"I prefer the folly of enthusiasm to the indifference of wisdom"
Anatole France, 1844 - 1924

Quick registration. Automatic activation. No verification.
"SHARE YOUR PASSION"
Southampton Blog
FOOTBALL FRIENDS

"I prefer the folly of enthusiasm to the indifference of wisdom"
Anatole France, 1844 - 1924

Quick registration. Automatic activation. No verification.
"SHARE YOUR PASSION"
Southampton Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheLiebherrBird

Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise? Empty
PostSubject: Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise?   Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:53 am

Not only does he look the part, Markus Liebherr really is starting to deliver the goods.

It's like opening an advent calendar at Christmas at the moment.
Each new day brings another treat.
Markus Liebherr is a SAINT. St Nicklaus!

Is that a Xmas Jingle I can hear from the Northam Pole?
Are you Santa in disguise?

santa
Back to top Go down
Le God

PostSubject: Re: Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise?   Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:31 pm

Nothing short of a miracle at SMS. I believe!
Back to top Go down
channon and ball

PostSubject: Re: Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise?   Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:49 am

Captured my imagination there.

Must be able to come up with a good jingle for the Northam?
How about 'Are you Santa in disguise' to the tune of 'You're not singin' any more'
Back to top Go down
TheLiebherrBird

PostSubject: Re: Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise?   Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:34 am

It would be nice to come up with a song of appreciation, focusing on the positives and new movement at Saints.
Rather than negatives about the opponents. That doesn't really support the team in any way.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Saints No 7

PostSubject: Re: Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise?   Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:35 am

'Santa' has already lifted the spirits of 20,000 fans.
He seems like a real enthusiast too. Seeing him celebrate the goal against Ajax was golden.
Back to top Go down
Saintmat

PostSubject: Re: Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise?   Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:49 am

TheLiebherrBird wrote:

Not only does he look the part, Markus Liebherr really is starting to deliver the goods.

It's like opening an advent calendar at Christmas at the moment.
Each new day brings another treat.
Markus Liebherr is a SAINT. St Nicklaus!

Is that a Xmas Jingle I can hear from the Northam Pole?
Are you Santa in disguise?

santa

I have to say, imagining the fellow with a big white beard and a Santa hat, he could easily pull it off...

Oh and first post Very Happy. Found this place through the quoted posters link on the 606 forums. Have been looking for one of these for a while (I'm a moderator on a different forum, so naturally interested in Saints forums), all have been a little too scruffy for me. This one suits though.
Back to top Go down
TheLiebherrBird

PostSubject: Re: Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise?   Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Hi Saintmat

Thanks for the compliment, and the input.

Hopefully, this forum will take off. I have tried to include all the things I like the most about other forums, and eradicate the other stuff. Been running for a month or so. Building slowly. I really hope that it is well supported by the end of the season.

If things take off, will need a few moderators on here too. So if you're up for it.

In the meantime Saintmat, why not have a go at the Weekend GOAL RUSH competition. None of us are setting the world alight, so you haven't lost much ground.

Smile

Oh, and please DO spread the word.
Back to top Go down
Saintmat

PostSubject: Re: Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise?   Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:35 pm

Barely know any Saints fans myself, live out in Devon. Will tell any other Saints fans I come across via t'internet though Wink I'll take a look at the competition as well.

All forums start small, best thing to do is keep it neat and tidy as well as providing some decent discussion. Advertise anywhere you think there will be Saints fans of course. Posting up the occasional link on 606 shouldn't do too much damage, just as long as it's not a blatant plug Razz

Will pop back on here every now and then. Heading into my bookmarks as well Smile Good luck.
Back to top Go down
TheLiebherrBird

PostSubject: Re: Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise?   Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:02 am

Thanks for the advice, Mat. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise?   Is Markus Liebherr SAINT NICKLAUS in disguise? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1